Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The dragonfly and the butterfly.

Good evening!

I have been in the creative mode since a few days.... I must say that after seeing Shirley's concertina butterfly I wanted to do one sooooooo I created a card around that theme!




Stamps:  Dragonfly (unknown), bee:  expression ink
background script:  JudyKins
Ranger Dristress Inks:  Antique Linen, Dusty Concord, Worn lipstick, Tea dye
Acetate Dragonfly wings
Lace, brads.



It was a fun card to do and the Concertina butterfly is an awesome embelishment to add.  I would love to read your comments and answer your questions should you have any!

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Francine this is amazing art work. I love each and every element.

Vickie Kertz said...

So pretty. I love the colors you have used.

Marrigje said...

Lovely!

Shirl said...

Absolutely stunning, love the colours, love the layout and of course love the butterfly.

Thank you for the mention Francine.

Hugs Shirley x x

Passionforstamping said...

Stunning, Francine!!!