Thursday, January 19, 2012

A new toy...

Good evening!

One of the toys I had from Santa was this beautiful Sizzix & Hero Arts dies and stamps set. I love it and its easy to work with. First I did the die cut and then the stamping and Distress Ink water coloring. I double stamped my butterfly first on watercolor paper, second on acetate so I could add some clear wings to it.
I'm happy with the final result.


Sizzix dies & Hero Arts stamps
Inks: Ranger Peeled paint, shabby shutters, dried Marigold, Antique linen
Tattered Angels Glimmer mist gold, Diamond glaze
embellishments.



I hope you enjoyed your visit.  I would be happy to have your impressions on my work!
Have a nice evening!

This card will be submitted for the Fashionnable Stamping challenge #13, Butterflies Or Bugs.

9 comments:

Passionforstamping said...

This is gorgeous, Francine!!!! You always come up with something fabulous.

Mynn xx said...

Oh, this is beautiful! LOVE the little dragonfly--fabulous touch! :)

Cindy C. said...

Turned out beautifully! Congrats on the win at Scrapbook Centrale!

Meggymay said...

A realy pretty card, thankyou for joining us at FSC this time.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful card, love the dragon fly.
Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges this fortnight.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty as always Francine. What is the name of the Sizzix stamp/die cut. I don't think I have seen it before.

karen

Ellie Knol said...

Francine, what a gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining us at FSC !!
xxx Ellie XXX

Ink Art Designs said...

I really like this card! The colours are gorgeous, the butterfly is beautiful,and the inside with the dragonfly is so whimsical. Thankyou for joining us this fortnight at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x