Thursday, January 26, 2012

Butterflies and CPS252

Hello my friends

This card has been created for the love of those colors and the embellishment. I love Prima papers it is so colorful and the designs are awesome.

Again I wanted to add a concertina butterfly and I managed to insert it in my card.  Most of the stamping was done on the first layer and with Versamark and clear embossing. The inside and envelope were stamped with the same butterflies.




Stamp credit:  large butterfly (unknown) small butterfly Delta
Ranger Adirondac inks:  Stream & Salmon
Embellishments: Concetina butterfly, lace, Flower & Vine Sizzix die
Prima paper Flight of Fancy collection.

That it for now ... have a great day my friends and write again soon!



This card will be submitted to CPS252 Card Sketch.
Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Tolegranny said...

It's beautiful Francine.

Passionforstamping said...

Love this one, too! Great colour choices.