Friday, March 28, 2008

Some ATCs






This ATC was done as a challenge ... a week later....! Loved the serenity of this old lady couldn't let go of such a beautiful picture! I used StazOn inks, patterned paper and coordinated working, added a silk flower... Et voilĂ !... My Granny




NEW YORK, NEW YORK!

I love this city... this week's challenge image was the one I used as a background... and vintage New York city map. I added a vintage image of New York city and a few word. Again I used StazOn to color and smudge a bit the edges...!

Now I'm back to playing, exploring new techniques....!

Have a creative day.

7 comments:

ellen said...

love what you did...

Passionforstamping said...

This is great!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Inspiration today, Francine!! hugs ~ Purnima

Anonymous said...

You certainly have been busy since I was here last! And you are getting better, if that is possible. Love what you do! And Love you!
xox
JJ

Sandie R said...

These are both terrific Francine. I just couldn't seem to come up with anything for the lady piece of art late or otherwise. Your New York one has lots going on.

Dorothy said...

Francine, your Blog is wonderful.
Your latest cards are beautiful too!
Is that really your grandma? It's magical. ALL your cards are magical and enchanting!!!!

Sending much love your way!!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Mom , You are talented :-)

Love your work!

sooner or later maybe .. and I mean maybe you'll add a picture of me on your beautiful blog :-) just teasing you

Love ya Vero