Monday, April 7, 2008

A nice workshop

I have been on a nice workshop this week end. I've been wanting to learn the different techniques that can be used with Pearl X... I love working with those powders and find that they are such a great addition to any project ...!!!



MICA AND PEARL X


My first project was done with stamps background on which we applied Pearl X, the second layer is Pearl X on glue and I added "black Webing from Krylon". The third layer is mica with Utee and Pearl X than butterfly stamped in!
Micro beads where added for dimension... Et voilĂ ... I must say that I love the colors... and I'm quite pleased with the result!



PEARL X AND INK


Pearl X and ink applied and blended together... what a beautiful way to create stunning backgrounds!!!

The tile was done with several coats of UTEE and Pearl X was added to the last coat and then stamped.












2 comments:

Cathee said...

love the soft look of these!

delongartstudios said...

Your work never ceases to amaze me and yet each view of something new is more beautiful than the ones before. Each one speaks a different message and I like what I hear with each and every one. HUGS!! Carol