Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's been a while ....

When I think that making ATC is what lead me to making cards, and was such a great passion for me, passion... gosh I should say addiction .... I can't believe that I don't make ATC anymore or so few... Well, life changes so does our evolution through Art...
I do, once in a while participate in one of my groups monthly ATC lottery. For September I felt inspired by the theme... "alcohol inked, polished stone, caught in crystal, anything using alcohol ink". I love playing with Alcohol inks and the TJ smooch tech is one of my favorite! Thanks for stopping by!
Details:
Alcohol ink smooch
Stamps credits: Hero Art and Penny Black
Embellishments: brads, Magenta peel off.

2 comments:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Ohhhhhhhh . . . Francine . . . that ATC is BREATH-TAKING!!!!! I simply LOVE it!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is a wonderful ATC! I just love your style!!!