Saturday, December 20, 2008

Getting ready for New Year art resolutions...!

What will be yours??? For me, I'm thinking seriously about it ... I would like to have a chance to play more with all the wonderful techniques I have access to on Technique Junkies... I found it so frustrating this past year not to have time to play and try more of those. So I guess that this year this will be one of the resolutions that I will keep... PLAY!!! We will be leaving for 3 months in Naples Florida after Christmas... I will bring some of my stuff and will take some time to look into those little treasures found on TJ... and of course try some. I will try to publish my work on my blog... but with no scanner ... I will take photos but I always have a hard time getting go pic of my cards... maybe with practice it will be better. Anyway if you fell like letting me know what you art resolution will be go ahead just leave a comment ... I'd love to read what you are up to!

1 comment:

Slaybell said...

Francine, I love your cards and do I ever envy you getting to go to Fl for three months. We have a 35ft. fifth wheel but don't get to go for longer than two weeks at a time. I absolutly love that card with the three deer. You are very talented. Enjoy your time and keep on making those wonderful works of art. Becky