Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday's additions

Happy Sunday...

My last ATCs . The first one " Life is a stage" is a collage done with a image provided by the group for the Monday Challenge on Altered Design .




















"Will I ever see spring again" is the question lots of people are asking so it inspired me to do my March Lottery ATC the theme is sping, I couldn't find a better Lady to represent this questioning !




















My Sunday afternoon was nice just played with my new Moon Glow embossing powders and finally I came up with my participation to another Lottery the theme is " All stamped up" which I did on a Alcohol ink polish stone background, and added gold cord and a few beads... here is " Goddess" .
Have a nice and creative week my friends...!



3 comments:

Passionforstamping said...

These are all fabulous, Francine. I particularly love your Goddess ATC.

ellen said...

so bright and cheery! hope your grand daughter enjoyed her birthday card.

Sandie R said...

Lovely Art Francine. You've been busy.