Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Copic markers cards...

 
Good evening...
 
As I have written before I have became a Copic marker fan... I also love my Tombow and master those very well but the techniques are very different. So, depending on the stamp, I use Copic or Tombow and even sometimes Tim's Distress Markers.
 
These have been done with Copic. I won't pretend it is perfect ... mastering the layers of colors comes with practice... As the saying goes   " Practice makes perfect" LOL.
 
 
Lala Land stamp.

Lala Land stamp
 
Penny Black stamp.




 Hope you enjoyed your visit... Take care my friends♥

4 comments:

Véro said...

Well Mom, Once again you managed to impress me, has you said this may not be perfect, art is never perfect it's art and your creation are just stunning :-) I love you

Véro said...

Well once again you managed to impress me, you have so much talent, I just love your work, creation and ideas, You do say at one point " this is not perfect" when was art ever perfect, you manage the technique as you should and that's what makes it unique. I love you xxx

Cindy C. said...

Hello Francine, I think you've perfected your technique! Beautiful colouring in these lovely cards!! Well done!

Karen said...

Hi Francine, I stopped by your blog from CST. Your cards are beautiful and your colouring spectacular. Stop by my blog and leave a comment. www.simplysaidwithkaren.com

Have a wonderful day.