Sunday, April 29, 2012

The confident

Hello my Blogger friends


It's been a while that I wanted to try myself at the "Twisted easel" card technique ... when you look at it, it seems weird and you wonder how can I do this... Well let me tell you it's not that complicated. Once you know where to score and where to glue... It's done.   Mine is for a child and for the first time I used my fantastic Distress Markers to color it.
Stamp:  Stampavie
Paper: My minds'eyes
Colors & Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Markers, Versamark,
Prima flowers
Sizzix Tim Holtz wood texture, butterfly dies, spellbinder frame
Viva Perlen pen.






I am linking this to the:
Thank you for your visit and if you like my work fell free to leave a comment, I'm always happy to read those!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie... I love the twisted easel card!

Mynn xx said...

This is FABULOUS! LOVE the use of the texture plate to form a background for you image! :)

Passionforstamping said...

Too cute! Lovely card, Francine. As always.

Joy said...

Love that sweet little image, way too cute.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Terry said...

Love how you framed the embossed wooden panel! The fussy cut image looks fabulous framed! Adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.