Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blue Christmas

Good evening!

I'm almost done with my Christmas cards... This one is for Mathilde my granddaughter of 6.  She came this week end and look at all my card and said that this is the one she preferred because the little birdie was alone!!!

This card was so much fun to do. 
I use my Mega Mount acrylic Block,
 from Impression Obsession and got a perfect impression on the first try...
This big block looks very impressing but when you get the twist of working with it it's just incredible what you can do with those backgrounds.


Stamps:  Impression Obsession, Magenta
Blue Chalk ink
Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist,
Martha Stewart Punch,
Poinsettia Flower from Flora Doodles
Ribbon.
Envelope stamp Inkadinkado.

Close up of the birdie and flower
More birdies inside the card.

I will be posting again soon... Until then, be safe and have fun!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

June said...

Belle! Bonne! I'm drawing on my high school French now and finding it lacking. Your cards lack nothing, however. They are wonderful.

Melodie said...

What a GREAT winter card...I love it. What is the name of the tree stamp that you used? It's a "got to have this" stamp!!