Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello my friends
I just retuned from a nice vacation in the Georgian Bay.  It's our last trip for this year!!!

Now that I'm back I wanted to try a few techniques from the "Technique Junkies Newsletter". 
The first one I wanted to try is the "Ice Crystals" .... I love the technique but I don't like the scanning of it .... all the pinks are the same hue but when you look at it they seem all different.... :-((......!


Stamp :  Magenta
technique:  Ice Crystals
embellishments: flower, brads and pearl drops

I did not put the mixture on a plain color cardstock, instead I have used some watercolour ink splash (my tech) that I had to see if it would come out ok... the ice crystals are perfect I hope it will show on the picture.

Thank you for letting me vent and show... LOL!

Have a great day

1 comment:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Francine! I think EVERYTHING you create is FABULOUS! You are one talented lady! You put a lot of time and detail in this piece! It's BEAUTIFUL!