Hidden Words was done with the Rainbow ink pad and brayered, stamped and inserted to punched card stock... Square brads complete the design.
We wish you....
This image was initially done as an experiment of inking with rainbow pad and brayer... it turned out pretty nice ... I added some Mica Magic to the surface of the design to pull out area that had no ink on since I stamped before inking... !
This whole Seersucker project was a lots of fun and I hope my partners will be pleased with their card. I have learned that it's not all image that can be used with this technique... and it's always fun to learn something new!