Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A word of Thanks...

At this point of time it is important for me to thank all of you fellow artists and friends for your continuous encouragements and nice comments...!!!

We all know that for amateur artist like me and some of you these comments are our daily bread and butter... a nice tap in the back.

Being recognized for what we do with passion is very gratifying and for me this remains my ultimate reward.

I would like to list a few comments that touched me the most:








Joan a good cyber friend of mine said about " Gone baby gone",




"For you to bring out these feelings with a piece of paper or two is magnificent, and you are a true artist, from the soul. "












Dorothy a special cyber friend of mine said about " Do you think I can fly"



"I think you already ARE flying (with your Altered Art and your ATCs)! I love the way your mind creates these amazing cards that make one think"!"



A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU

3 comments:

Wandering Mind said...

I always enjoy your art, and it is fun to see it and other "good stuff," on your blog!

Dorothy said...

Your work is inspiring and thought-provoking, in addition to being beautiful!!! I love seeing what you have done. Thank you for sharing your art!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Your work is inspiring and I look forward to seeing more of it in the future.Thanks so much for sharing.