Monday, November 12, 2012

The Nutcracker Ballet...

Hello bloggers...

I have 4 great, beautiful granddaughters... When they reach the age of 6 or 7 there is a few special
things going on ...
 
One of those is an invitation to The Nutcracker Ballet with "les Grands Ballets Canadien de MontrĂ©al"  at la Place des Art.  Mathilde is the one this year so as I always do I made this special
card as an invitation for her. 
 
She is thrilled and so are we even if we have seen it a few times now... It's simply magical!


 
Graphic 45 had this super paper that I used to make my invitation card.
 
Thank you for your visit and comments.
 
Take care my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site!